Enjoying a delicious, relaxing cocktail after a long day or week is one of the absolute greatest pleasure in life. That relaxation has been taken to the next level to a new level since CBD was legalized in 2018, and cocktail drinkers are using CBD cocktail mixers to enjoy this beneficial plant compound with their favorite spirits.
If you’re reading this post, it’s probably fall – which is my favorite time of year! To celebrate, I’ve rounded up a few Fall CBD cocktails that you can easily enjoy at home.
However – before we get started – here’s something we must first cover….
What is the best way to add CBD to a cocktail?
People regularly ask me “What is the best way to add CBD to a cocktail?”
After all, CBD oil from CBD tinctures crystallize when it hits liquid… right?
In a lot of cases, this is correct. A lot of CBD tinctures are made with MCT oil… which crystallizes in most liquids, including cocktails. Solid crystals in your drink? Not ideal.
Fortunately, CBeerD was designed to make it possible for cocktail enthusiasts to enjoy a relaxing, effective CBD cocktail with a product that actually fully infuses Full-Spectrum CBD fully into your beverage.
Even better, CBeerD has 100mgs of CBD per single-serve bottle…. which is almost certain to take your drink creation to a “higher” level.
Since CBeerD is obviously the best solution when it comes to all things cocktails (and beer, too), we’ll be using CBeerD as the brand of CBD used for each cocktail recipe.
Now, with further ado…..
1. “Skyy High” Caramel Apple Martini
A general golden rule for cocktails is to keep things simple!
This fall CBD cocktail does just that and involves using a classic affordable vodka brands – Skyy Vodka!
Using just a few simple ingredients, your Hemp-powered martini will have you “sky high” with bliss after a few sips.
- 2 ounces (60mL) of Apple Cider1 ounce (30mL)
- 1 ounce (30mL)Caramel Vodka (we use Smirnoff)
- 1 ounce (30mL) Skyy Apple Vodka
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 CBeerD – The Original Hemp Shot
- Fresh cinnamon sugar for garnish.
- Rim your martini glass with fresh cinnamon sugar. The best way to get the cinnamon sugar to stick is by lightly dipping it in apple cider. Then, add cinnamon sugar.
- Combine the apple cider, caramel vodka, apple vodka, and butterscotch schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Vigorously.
- Pour mixture into the rimmed martini glass and add your CBeerD Hemp Shot. If the CBeerD doesn’t infuse fully, stir for 1 second using a stirring straw.
- BONUS: Add an apple slice on the rim as an added garnish
2. Apple & Hemp Moscow Mule
CBeerD – pictured here – makes it easy to turn any cocktail into a relaxing CBD creation!
When I think of fall, one of the first drinks that comes to my head is a Moscow Mule. These Cooper Mug-served treats are certainly well served with an additional 100mgs of CBD goodness. Here’s the recipe for a Mule I’ll be enjoying all Fall (and probably even winter) by my cozy fireplace – the Apple & Hemp Moscow Mule.
- 1.5 ounces (45mL) vodka
- 3 ounces (90mL) apple cider
- 1 ounce (30mL) lemon juice
- 1 CBeerD – The Original Hemp Shot
- 3 ounces (90mL) ginger beer (I personally like Spindrift’s ginger beer)
- Cinnamon stick and apple slice for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients mentioned above into an ice-filled copper mug.
- Garnish with apple slice and cinnamon stick.
Yep… it’s that easy!
3. “Chilled” Pumpkin Pie Martini (Frozen)
Imagine eating this, and you’ll have a good idea what this drink tastes like. DELICIOUS!
This recipe is certainly the most difficult on our list to make. However, it’s delicious!
If your looking to relax on a fall day, look no further than this “Chilled” Pumpkin Pie Martini. Trust us… you’re gonna feel extra chill afterwards.
Note: Since we’re using cups and teaspoons as the measurement unit for this cocktail.
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup vanilla vodka (Skyy is a good cheap option
- 1/4 cup white chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1-2 single-serve bottles of CBeerD – The Original Hemp Shot
- Honey and graham cracker crumbs for glass rim
- Begin with one or two shallow dishes in place. To one, add your honey. To the other, add the graham cracker crumbs.
- Rim the edge of your martini (note, this recipe makes 2 martinis) glass first with honey and then in the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- Add the ice cream, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, vodka, chocolate liqueur, and half & half to a blender. Blend to combine. Pour into your prepared martini glasses.
- Depending on number of martinis made, add 1 CBeerD to each recipe.
Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the sweet, delicious flavors.
4. Extra Cozy Hot Apple Cider
We didn’t have time for a photograph… so here’s a picture of CBeerD photoshopped next to a delicious glass of hot apple cider. Want to make the recipe and take a picture? We’ll swap this one with yours…. just tag us on INSTAGRAM.
The sweater weather of fall makes me dream of apple cider, pumpkins, and fireplaces. Therefore, I couldn’t pass on suggesting my favorite Extra Cozy Hot Apple Cider recipe as our last Fall CBD Cocktail.
Why extra cozy? Well… CBD certainly makes you extra cozy, that’s for sure.
- 1/2 gallon fresh apple cider
- 2 tablespoons mulling spices
- apple slices, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Booze (I recommend spiced rum or tequila).
- 6 CBeerD- The Original Hemp Shots (sold in 6-Packs HERE)
- Pour your 1/2 gallon of apple cider in a heavy-bottom saucepan and set on medium-high heat.
- Place your mulling spices in a fabric bag and toss it into your pot. Stir occasionally, squeezing the bag of spices with a spoon (think similar to a tea bag).
- Heat the cider until it is hot and flavorful; then set the temperature on warm.
- Serve in a mug, garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- Add booze of your choice. I recommend a standard pour (about 2 oz) per bottle.
- Add one CBeerD per glass of cider….. making it “Extra Cozy“
Where can I find CBeerD for my Fall Cocktails?
The best place to easily stock up on CBeerD for any of these delicious CBD Fall Cocktails is by visiting your local bar or liquor store and asking for CBeerD (are you a business owner who hasn’t started selling CBeerD? Click here). If CBeerD isn’t in your area yet, it’s easy to load up on Hemp shots by visiting the CBeerD website.
Ready to impress your friends with an exciting, relaxing alcoholic beverage infused with CBD? Click here to order CBeerD